Universal Anti-Spam Policy
Auto Income Bot encourages you to use our service as long as you abide by the Auto Income Bot Terms of Service and Auto Income Bot’s prohibition on spamming and unethical marketing activities. The following are some examples of spamming that may violate the Terms of Service and Auto Income Bot’s Universal Spam Policy:
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through Auto Income Bot computer systems.
- Relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used Auto Income Bot computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using “robots” or otherwise harvesting other’s email addresses from the Auto Income Bot site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
Certain Auto Income Bot services may have additional spam guidelines explaining appropriate conduct for those services. Those additional policies are incorporated by reference into the Auto Income Bot Universal Spam Policy. It is the user’s responsibility to check each property’s guidelines for additional details regarding spam.
Violations of our Terms of Service or this Universal Spam Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of your Auto Income Bot ID and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to, email accounts, clubs, posts, home pages, and profiles. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through Auto Income Bot computer systems. Auto Income Bot does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.
NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through Auto Income Bot computer systems will use or cause to be used Auto Income Bot servers located in UK. Any unauthorized use of Auto Income Bot computer systems is a violation of the Auto Income Bot Terms of Service, Universal Spam Policy, and certain international laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Please report violations of this Universal Spam Policy.
Below are links to third-party sites with information relating to spam.